Why do you hate people who have a nice home and some money? Do you know how they got there?

It is called hard work. Some came from money, some went to collage, and some work a few jobs.

Some people think that people who spent many years working their butts off, should give more than half their paycheck to people who choose not to work hard.
We had nothing for many years with our twins, while my husband went to collage that his parents did not pay for.
Why should we be forced to give?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 12:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• What happen gammie?  Today was the 15th payday to some?  Did they take out too much on paycheck or what?  LOL

Just pulling you leg a little. ;-)

I won't argue with your points one bit. 

Anonymous

• I agree 150% but this is going to get you bashed for sure...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I don't hate you! I'm very happy for & proud of you! Can't wait til my hard work pays off because I know that someday it will! :)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 12:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I dont hate people who have money. Just a tad bit of jealousy. lol. I dislike the people with wealth who act like they are better than everyone else JUST because they have money. It's the attitude I dont like.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• We had nothing for many years with our twins, while my husband went to collage that his parents did not pay for.

really collage with glue and paper or do you mean COLLEGE>>>  lol! i am a bad speller too...

Why should we be forced to give?

i know how you feel,  i worked my way through college,  bought my own cars and houses.   then see these posts/ journals from moms on PA whining that someone gave them a dirty look over their food stamps and nice clothes.... i guess we have to give because we dont want the poor to starve....

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i never disliked anyone with money, i've always tried my best to befriend people with more money than us so we could learn how they got it. by getting into the right frame of mind and right groups, you can be invited into certain situations. is it fair?no. is it smart? i think so.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I do give to charities all the time, just gave two very large bags of clothing that I could of sold but did not.
    But again why are some people waiting for the government to give them a home, food, etc. When the rest of us went to work?
    I saw a women on T.V. saying that the government should pay for her 19-kids and should be given a home. Why?

Amaliad I always mispell:)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Who is your audience?

Answer by rkoloms at 1:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm wondering also, who was this aimed at?

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• anyone who thinks the rich should be taxes to death.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2009