black&white

ok i have a question i just need some understanding,why do some whites dislike/HATE, blacks when they go and tan everyday sometimes 2x a dy to get some of the color we are born with? d not understand,why do they some hate our hair texture and others wish they had it? why do some hate us but on the low low they want our blk women and men?help me understand,and why are the blks act the same way toward whites are better yet racial toward thier own race?and why do some blks hate whites but want thier men and their women and we go get perms relaxers to make our hair strights like thiers?i know some whts that love blks hair why is that?i am a woman of color and i love everyone i have mix grandbabies, and i can get alone wth anyone it is no thing to me but why is it such a big azz problem when will things ever change,
me myself i fear all blk wht green hell they all have lost thier freaking minds
answers from all plz!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao, why ask why?]

We all bleed the same color, and I don't care what color, race, or language you speak. White, chinesse, puerto rican, black, mexican I don't care.

Respect me and I will respect you. :) I am raising my kids that way too. :)

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I have seriously never thought of that before, but yes, you make sense. Maybe I am crazy whichya girl. lol I have thought of something similar.....why do rich ppl look down their noses at working/poor/blue collar ppl? Do you realize how much of wussy's thier world would crumble with out their lawn service, maids, drivers, wood choppers for the wood in their marble fire places and such? Ok we think too much...you and I! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I wonder the same thing too. I had some very close black friends that I worked with. We planned on going to a dance club, they made a comment that if I went along I would "get all the play" because they said black men hit on white women. I had never experienced that before. I really don't care how you want to dress or do your hair, but my own personal op is that blonde on black women looks totally rediculous and white women with corn rows and water falls looks just as stupid.
    Anonymous