Anyone ever met a celebrity that was rude or nasty? Tell me about it!

When I was in high school my friends and I went to movie premiere for a new Chevy Chase flick. We hung around outside the theater after the show and waited for him to come out. When we saw him and asked for an autograph, he flicked a lit cigarette butt at us and said, "Here you go, maybe that will be worth something someday!" What a total jerk! Still can't stomach him 20 years later! :)

emnasmom

Asked by emnasmom at 12:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm..... Willie Parker (football player, Steelers). We were out bowling and noticed it was him, someone asked for a picture or autograph and he said "nope, get outta here little girl" I understand he was trying to hangout with his friends but he could have been nicer about it.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Not me but my cousin. We went to a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert and afterwards her and her friends stood outside hoping to catch a glimpse of them. When Anthony Keidis came out they called to him and asked for an autograph. She said he looked at them like they were garbage and kept walking. Then I can't remember if it was one of the other band members or a roadie but he was walking with Anthony and told my cousin and her friends they could join him on the bus! Yea I know girls do that all the time but they were in high school so I thought that was kinda creepy.
    Anonymous

• Esther Rolle came to my junior high school commencement ceremony (she played Florida Evans on Good Times). After the ceremony we had a dinner. My mother and I approached her and asked for an autograph. She got a snooty look and said, "I'm eating my spaghetti right now". Never did give us the autograph. I still love watching Good Times, and I've gotten over her snooty behavior. Celebs are humans, just like and and me!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• shania twain. she sang at the today show when i was like 10 years old, and my mom brought me and when she walked off stage, we were right there and my mom said to her "my daughter is such a big fan, she loves you, she has all your cds" and she just looked at us like we were crazy, didnt say anything, and just walked away.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• This is what I love best about the show Punk'd! It really shows who is classy and cool under preasure and who goes balastic.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2009