Has anyone tried "my cash printer". Actually looks to good to be true!!!

juju0707

Asked by juju0707 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I haven't heard of it, but as usual if it looks to good to be true, chances are it is...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• No, I've never even heard of it. It definitely looks to go to be true. Everyone would be doing that if it were true. I can help you if you're looking to work from home.
    I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Never heard of it.

Haven't bothered to look around since I have my own business.

Come take a look around the group-you'll find legit things there.

Sabrina is a member also.

Check out the News Letter she nicely put together and included our company in.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/84490/forums/read/10043823/Sabrinas_Closet_Work_at_home_resource

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• There are a million sites like his out there, if they truely worked they wouldn't "share their secret", plus you'll get spammed like crazy if you ask for the free access.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2009