Israel What really happened?

With the liberal anti-semitic attitude / revisionist history pervasive worldwide and in the U.N., do you ever wonder what REALLY happened? David Horowitz helps us out with this is a very good slide show.

View it here: http://www.terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What does liberal have to do with anti semetic? I'm a liberal Jew that supports Isreal.
    Anonymous

• What do you think is being taught by the liberal media and in our schools by liberals?
    Anonymous

Well, I'm a liberal, taught by liberals, in a family of liberals, that watches "liberal" media and I am still pro Isreal and have never been "taught" differently.
    Anonymous

• Yes I know that Israel commited war crimes and I KNOW that not all Israelis are Jews and not all Israelis are bad. The Israeli government is terrible, they are occupying a land that does not belong to them.
    Anonymous

• What really happened is that the Jews, Christians and Muslims are all part of this sick Zionist game they are all being used to serve the Zionist agenda. They don't care how many innocent people they kill.
    Anonymous

• Ugh must we care about Israel. I don't they get us in enough trouble and it's time to cut our ties with them.
    Anonymous

• Let me guess. You anons are pro- Palestine muslims who hate Israel. I bet you are the same ones on Current Events who hate america too!
    Anonymous