might be pregnant

I got my period on september 2. I has unprotected sex 13th, 14th, and the 17th. I had got a lil bleed that start september 30 to october 2 I think it was implation bleeding but not sure but I didn't get my period for october yet. I been feeling very sick and stuff. I am tired a lot,nasause, bad headaches, peein alot could I be pregnant and plzz no smart comments

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test.
    Anonymous

• definitely could be. you can get cheap tests at the dollar store and walmart. good luck :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I would take a test and see what it says and if it comes back neg then wait till you are suppost to have your next period if it doesn't come then take another test and I would think if your period doesn't come and you get another neg i would go to the doctors and get a blood test.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2009