i have astrong strong feeling im pregnant!!

why does it take so long to figure it out!!!! I want to know for a fact already! I wish they could make something to find out the minuite you get pregnant like they do with pregnancy test!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. i know what you mean!!! i just got my positive today at 12 dpo so i hope that you don't have to wait too long to find out! :) waiting is hard
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Why do you need to find out right away? You are going to be pregnant 9 months? Owe they use weeks now don't they. What is it 36, 38 weeks?
    Back in 1978 and 1984. We could not find out 100% if we where pregnant tell we where around 3 months pregnant.
    I know you think I am OLD.
    What I am saying is. What is the rush?

Answer by louise2 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i know where she is coming from. it's so hard not knowing because you want to know if your entire life is going to change. it's especially hard if you have been trying for months and months and you finally think it might be your month. fortunately that wasn't the case with me. i was lucky ;) i guess we are just spoiled to our immediate gratification society louise =) lol
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• really 3 months?! I guess im in a rush b/c i want to experience and be happy for the whole experience! just excited mostly :)
    Anonymous

• oh louise i meant to say the way they do pregnancy math now is 40 weeks, but the first 2 weeks are before conception. silly right? also any time between 38 and 42 weeks is normal with this new way of saying it. so i'm 3.5 weeks pregnant now but i've really only been pregnant for 12 days. it's so weird! but it's so it starts at your last menstrual period.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i was wondering how they figured the weeks in... my last son came at 37 weeks and they told me he was really 4 weeks early... wierd
    Anonymous

• I know where you are coming from! those 2 weeks to find out is like waiting for you graduation day from school! LOL its a killer! Atleast it is for woman who are actually trying to get pregnant. because every month its a no is HUGH disappointment! So you just want to be able to pee on that stick and see 2 pink lines to know that another month didnt go by unsuccessful! Hope you are and that the next few weeks go by fast for you!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• This is why I loved going through ICSI and IVF. I knew the next day that eggs really did fertilize. I saw pictures of the two embryos right before transfer. I was pregnant without even having the cells inside. Once they were transferred, I just considered myself to still be pregnant until proven otherwise with a blood test. I knew there was something in there. It was just a question of whether or not they continued to implant and grow. Now, without going through all that it is so nerve wracking not having all that info!!!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2009