Need help about freezing a dip???

My daughters bday party is Saturday. I just made a buffalo chicken dip ahead of time and put it in a tumperware bowl. Can I freeze it and just re-heat it the day of the party. Will it still be ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• sure, it'll be fine...I would put it in a freezer zip-lock so you can reheat it in simmering water on the stove
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I was going to put it in a casserole dish on Sat and heat it for 30 min at 350. Is that ok. I don't have anymore freezer bags.
    Anonymous

• I usually freeze stuff in the dish im going to bake it in. YOu can put it in the cassarole dish then press saran wrap over the food...not just across the top of the dish but use a huge sheet and press it over dip, the I cover with foil. be sure to remove plastic b4 baking!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009