The mark of the beast?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhDrFrs7as

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS105267´┐ŻOct-2009+BW20091005?sp=true

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

• Like I posted on this response in the other section, We see the site now can you please explain your statement.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 1:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• ok.. went to the link but what's the question.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I asked the question in the title: Do you think this could be the "mark of the beast"? Which has been talked about for many years.Some believe this chip will be it.They believe at first it will be sold to us as this commercial presents.Then it will be come mandatory eventually and the dollar and all monies will be worthless and nobody will be able to buy or sell without this chip implant.Which would actually be "the mark of the beast" and they believe if one resists getting this thing then they will either be killied,go into hiding,starve to death etc.
    Anonymous

• that is a weird commercial...but what is your question? are you refering to the chip as ""mark of the beast" because big brother will keep an even closer eye on us?
    Anonymous

• nah op i dont think that conspiracy theory will come true, in regards to people getting killed...would make an interesting movie or book though!
    Anonymous

• We have chips in our dogs and some other animals this is the next step.If it is made mandatory then yes I do believe it would be the mark.Years ago others mocked and laughed at the ones who said this chip would come.
    Anonymous

• if this does happen, I would hope it would be used more for medical records, like a backup if systems were down or something or it would be a handy tool for children (they could be traced if lost, kidnapped or ran away...), but to replace money I'm not sure. that would be creepy
    Anonymous

• was "conspiracy theory" on last night?

must've missed it
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I tried to watch the video but it wasn't there ???

I do believe there will be a mark of the beast, but I don't know what it will be exactly yet.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2009