Cervix after ovulation?

I am now 6-8 dpo, Af isnt due for 6-7 days. I havent ever really noticed my cervical changes other than my CM which I track throughout the month. I was dry for about 5 dpo, but yesterday I got some sticky/creamy cm, and when I checked my cervix today my cervix was really high I couldnt really tell if it was firm or soft but I had brown creamy almost eggwhite cm. Ive had headaches everyday now, dizziness for 2 days, and my breast have been so tender that I havent even been able to sleep on my sides or stomach. I know its really early for any pregnancy symptoms but im hoping that this brown cm is implantation bleeding. We will see in a few days.. Anyways how long does the cervix stay high before AF is supposed to show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• After ovulation, the cervix returns to the low/firm position. Sometimes it goes back to the high position if pregnancy occurs, but it's not a reliable method of confirming pregnancy. Cervical position can change throughout the day, so it could be low in the morning and higher in the afternoon, or vice versa. Unless you check it routinely, every day, at the same time, it doesn't tell you anything.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009