Husband doesn't last long enough in bed for me to enjoy it.

What do I do? He only lasts a couple of minutes and he never does aNYTHING for me at all. He doesn't go down on me or doesn't do anything that I enjoy. He kisses me a few times and then tries to have sex with me. I'm geting so fed up with it though because I keep putting sex off because I don't get anything out of it. We've tried using condems and tried those rings to help him but nothing is working!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• VIAGRA

Answer by older at 1:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Wow.  Oral sex is a freaking must for me.  I wouldn't do crap with him until he got over himself and gave oral.  Anyways, have him masturbate (and nut) right before you have sex.  It might take him a few minutes to get hard again but hopefully he will last long enough to do SOMETHING for you.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Even if he can't last, he should help you finish. Get the book "She Comes First"

Answer by missanc at 1:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• We've tried having him nut before we have sex and he might last an additional minute, but most of the time he goes soft again after only a minute and can't. I have a vibrator that I dn't mind using, but he doesn't like me using it. Says it makes him feel like less of a man but it's not my fault he won't attempt to do anything else, youknow?
    Anonymous

• I would suggest counceling then.  He doesn't want to feel like "less of a man" but thats what he is doing to HIMSELF by not making sure that you are pleased. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I have the opposite problem. It takes him FOREVER. I get several orgasms and then I'm done... 45 minutes later, he's still going.

I second counseling. He needs to understand that YOU need to get something out of it too, and that he can't just be all about himself.
    Anonymous

• GO GET SOME PLAY TOYS ( VIB- ) !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2009