I love Fall. I would just love if the weather would change already!!!!

I live in Florida and we're still averaging high 80's sometimes low 90's. It's suppose to cool off next week, I can't wait. It's really hard to get fully into the fall festivities/mindframe when you continue to sweat your ass off outside!

How's the weather where you live?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wanna trade places?? lol I hate this weather, I would give anything to be able to swim, wear shorts, not get soaked taking the dogs for a walk. If I didn't have to mop daily because of mud getting drug in on shoes. The trees will be bare soon and then it's going to be so ugly. Oh and I hate having to stay in when it's really cold. I love it outside and it's hibernation season soon, yuk!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Well Today is in the mid-40's with rain. There is snow flurries in the forecast for this weekend.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It snowed in the high country (above 4000 feet) I'm at 3800 feet in Colorado. Colors have changed and leaves are falling.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• we had snow showers already, thankfully it wasn't anything that stuck. i would prefer the warm weather.
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 7:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009