Avon Reps

I just need to know if my avon rep delivers my stuff how much do I tip her? my order is under $10

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 1:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• a tip?

I've never gotten a tip before, been selling for almost 7 years.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I would just round it up...if its 7.20---give her 8...she is already making commission on the sale and shouldnt expect a tip...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I often get tips on my Avon orders when I drop them off but never expect it! Tips are always appreciated. $1-$2 is a nice little bonus ;)
    Anonymous

• yes bumblebeestingu but avon doesnt give very much commission and a lot of the time you spend more in gas to deliver it than you actually make. i say a couple of bucks is nice. i always tip my avon lady
    Anonymous

• Ty ladies.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I dont actually know if its appropriate to tip us but it would be nice to show you care around the holidays!
    revmorgan

Answer by revmorgan at 4:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I never expect a tip from my clients. I have an excel sheet where I keep track of extra money clients have given me. On their next order I subtract that amount from their order.
    Smixxy_jmm

Answer by Smixxy_jmm at 11:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2009