How do I put the spark back into my marriage?

My husband and I been married for less than a year, but it seens like we've been married for WAY longer. Before we had the baby, our sex life was great, after we had her it was moderate (3/2007), after we got married, it was barely there (2/2009), and now it seems non-existant (today). I feel as if my marriage is in danger if this doesn't change.

QManrique

Asked by QManrique at 1:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• It takes a lot of quantity time to get a little quality time. Spend more time together. Sex doesn't make a marriage...sometimes it's more about just being there for one another, If sex becomes of it great but a baby can put a real strain on any relationship, married or not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Sorry to hear that sounds like the way things are for me since I had my first baby now we have two girls and they are 13 months apart in age and things got worse once we found out I was pregnant with our second been merried for 3 years now and the last two years have been not so great. We haven't had sex at all since last september and he hasn't told me he loves me and doesn't want to spend time with me or sit next to me I already talked to him about our relationship lately and come to find out he said he doesn't want to touch me and he doesn't like it when I touch him I make him feel dirty and he feels that I have been taking advantage of him and whenever I did something special for him it was a bribe to get his affection back and he told me since I didn't do things the way he thought I should have before that he can't love me it sucks he thinks I am a bad mom and wife.Talk to him about it and find out whats wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2009

• GIRL ME TOO !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Oct. 23, 2009