What made you angry lately?? or slightly disgusted??

I go to the soccor field last night a lady helping the little ones was wearing a shirt that said:
Don't Ask me 4 SH...

I was like are we done yet. The kids are from k-3 grade. HELLO-PUT IT IN SIDE OUT.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One thing that really irks me is when white people act like they are another race.
    Another is when people talk loud, even when they are near each other.
    Attention whores piss me off.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Movie night at my son's school for K-4 students. It was a fundraiser for the PTO. The kids were able to buy slices of pizza, candy and drinks for a nominal price. I picked up by 2nd grader and he said that he drank 2 Dr. Peppers and ate a bunch of candy. I'm not upset about the candy, but was really upset that caffeinated beverages were sold for a night time event. He was so wired that he was up until 2 AM!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I hate people who STARE @@

Or when people jump to conclusions! about another persons situation, that they know nothing about.
    On a personal level I hate it when my husband takes every breathing minute of free time to go to his hunting shack and has no clue that His habits and needs take up a great deal of our money....bills are not getting paid because he needs it all for the trips to the shack!!!!
    Anonymous

• It drives me insane when people talk in the theater! I just want to turn around and smack them!
    Every time we go to the movies we sit down in the spot where no one else is and then the movie starts and it never fails, the loud mouths come in and sit right behind or in front of us and in order to move you have to step over all the other latecomers to find a new quiet place to sit.
    Thank you for letting me vent,lol!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I hate it when I see babies wearing shirts that say " my peepee is bigger than yours" or I saw one that had a picture of a sperm and under it said " Daddys little squirt" The other one said " I'm full of shit" I also hate people talking at the movie to. It brings out all sorts of rage issues with me!!!!
    mommix4

Answer by mommix4 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• OK YOU ARE GOING TO THINK I'M A MAJOR DUMBASS

wait, I am!

Anyhow, we've had a water bed for 6 years, since we moved in
    Since its gotten colder, I figured I'd suprise my husband with an electric
    blanket so we could be toasty

He comes home and says WHAT THE HELL and starts laughing
    Do you want us to fry?

LOL , WATER, ELECTRIC = NO

LOL, Mommy brain. I had to take it back, lolololl

I am mad we cant have an electric blanket, lol, Guess we will be turning the heat up

HEHEHE
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Lately? This certain dumb, stupid, immature almost 40 years old but still acts like a teenager woman I know! She is constantly playing little high school games, turning her back on friends for no apparent reason, gossiping behind others back, then smiling to their faces. She's done this before and now I'm DONE! Hahaha! I'll be civil to her but friends? not anymore.
    Anonymous

• LOL that's actually pretty funny. Sad, but funny. I work in a very fast-paced/high stress level job so things annoy me here daily. But I accept that.

As for things outside my job, I'm pretty annoyed at the telemarketing text messages I've been receiving since I have to pay for those damn texts! Other things that annoy me include, but are not limited to, idiot drivers, ungrateful people, people who are rude or argue in public, people who let their kids run amok....oh how the list goes on!
    Anonymous

• l hate people who talk behinde other people back and when they see them they pretend they are liking them ugggg l ..hate when my partner comes from work and he has nothing to say except hello..lol

very sad,,,,
    lon2004

Answer by lon2004 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• INTERNS!!! I'm in charge of managing all of our company's interns and they SUCK.
    Anonymous