H1N1?

Anyone been officially diagnosed with H1N1? Could you describe your symptoms? It seems that everyone is getting sick around me. I'm concerned because I'm 34 weeks pregnant.

ANGIE409

Asked by ANGIE409 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Health

• If you are in general good health, the H1N1 shouldn't really scare you. Keep hidrated and keep an eye on your fever. If you feel you are getting dehydrated or if your fever reaches unsafe levels (as your OB what is safe for the baby) call your doctor or go to the ER. Otherwise treat it as you would the flu...
    Anonymous

• I was and it is just like any other flu. Body aches, a little nausea, diarrea, cough and congestion. How I knew to go and get tested was the body aches. I was sick for about a week.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My daughter had H1N1 in May. It was the flu!! 3 days of fever (the highest was 102.5), a few more of cough and congestion, one really gross bloody nose.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I don't have the flu...my daughter seems to have a cold or maybe the flu (fever of 102 for 2 days, then congestion, runny nose, coughing a little for the past 3 days). I've been debating whether to take her to the doctor. She's eating and drinking and the fever is gone. The mucous is all clear so I'm thinking it isn't worth the risk of picking something else up while we're there.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2009