What is currently happening in your house?

My Husband (it's His day off) and Son are napping..and I'm CMing it, of course, while being a couch potato. Lunch when my Men wake up, and then who knows? Total chill day!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 2:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hubby is playing with the girls who are currently jumping on my bed (he's supervising...I know I shouldn't let is slide but it's crappy out and they need to expel some energy), I'm CMing a little bit and trying to bring myself to go clean the kitchen, LOL!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Our dogs are both napping, I'm sitting here surfing the net, house is clean, so I'm just relaxing... Kids will be home in a couple hours so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm nosing around on Cafemom.  My kids are playing with their toys.  My husband works nights so he is getting some sleep right now. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• DS is asleep, has an eye infection so I am off work, sitting here playing Dear Abby-LOL. need to do laundry, but just enjoying the quiet!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My 4 month old is asleep in her stroller, we just got back from a walk...I'm on here and watching TV :) Husband is on his way home, once he gets here I'm heading to Whole Foods for ingredients to make some pesto tonight :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Nothing, no one is there. We are at work
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Toddler grandson is playing with empty stainless steel dog water and food bowls.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• we are not eating together anymore...with my partner and he eats with his daugher an dl eat with my boys...very bad atmosfer...
    lon2004

Answer by lon2004 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The mastiff is chilling on the tile, the Catahoula is chewing on a piece of concrete AGAIN, the Chihuahua is laying on my feet, I'm vegging on the computer, DH is at work and my son is texting me about how to microwave macaroni and Big Cat Diary is on the tele.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• 2 yr old lil grl is watching tv
    2 mnth old son is sleeping
    I am eating cereal, bahaha
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2009