Are you able to offer helpful advice even when you are internally judging the person who asked a question?

this is something i wonder often when browsing the answers section. a lot of people ask a question, and the masses will voice their complete disdain for that person's choices without offering a single word of actual advice. is it so hard to hold onto your judgement internally and still muster up an ounce of helpfulness?

mellypoo

Asked by mellypoo at 2:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to state my own opinion without being judgemental, period.  With Q & A we are given a small piece of information and then asked to give our opinions on it.  But I've noticed that being online is a lot harder than talking in person because things get taken way out of context on here.  Sorry, I didn't mean to take up so much space on your post, lol.  I seem to be talking a lot lately.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Oh, and I still say, if you don't want to be judged, don't put your business out there.  Keep it to yourself and then you don't have to worry about anyone judging you.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2009