To the cristian woman,im seperated at the moment with my husband

and the holy spirit has spoke to me thru a special person that God uses,The holy spirit told me i donnt know what hes liberating from???And i will thank him later..I love my husband and want nothing more but to work our marriage out,he found a apt and is leaving me and the kids he cheated on me,should i give up????Will God change his mind????Or is it the end????Hes liberating is something big to say,how would u take it?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• huh? i don't understand your question!
    Anonymous

• What do you mean by he's liberating? All I know is the Bible says you may divorce if your spouse has committed adultery, and you may also forgive and try to fix the marriage if you and your spouse are willing to be together after something like this.
    Anonymous

• What do you mean, "He's liberating"? I guess I don't understand the phrase.
    If he has chosen to break his marriage vows, there's not a lot you can do. He has made the decision for you and you are not accountable to God for his actions, only yours.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 3:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Im sorry let me make myself clear,when the holy spirit spoke to me he told me he was liberating me from my husband,i guess hes seeing something i dont..so should i give up on my marriage????
    Anonymous

• Well, if God told he was releasing you from your huband, obviously God does see something you don't. Perhaps there is a better man for you out there.
    Anonymous

• God leaves the choice to you, but when your husband cheated, it meant that you are no longer bound to him, and can leave freely without it being a sin. Give it some time, and do a lot of praying.
    Anonymous

• I dont fully understand the language you used in asking but God will not effect your free will. He would WANT you to change your mind and stay with the man due to his and his sons teachings of forgiveness in all cirumstance and mercy/love no matter what. Pray he will change and then give him a chance to.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• im sorry but i do not believe a holy spirit is speaking to you. revelation stopped a long time ago. however it may be the devil whispering to you.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous 3:27, the Holy Spirit did not "stop" a long time ago. I don't know what religion you follow, but the Holy Spirit is still in fact, here. The Bible clearly says that if you'd read up on it. Denying it is blasphemy according to the Bible.
    Anonymous

• All things work for the good of those who love God. We may not be sure of why something happened but God knows.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2009