How can I get My husband to take control in the bedroom? TMI!!!!!

My husband wants sex. He complains when he doesn't get sex, But he will never start it. I have to come to him. I have to start it. He always wants me to be on top and he never takes control. Don't get me wrong, he is always sure that I am pleasured in the process and he will go down after I get everything started but he will never take control of the situation. I feel unwanted and like he is only doing it to please me. I have tried talking to him and he swears that he wants it but I just don't feel like he does. I have explained to him that I need him to come to me every once in a while. I need to feel wanted and attractive. Its like he just doesn't get it. Any tricks or ideas to get him to take charge and start sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe one night while fixing dinner(kids away of course)pick a costume and role play tease him(do not touch him)and talk sexy to him see what he does......if he does not initiate then no sex for that night maybe you have to try that for a few nights get him hot and bothered and see what happens.....good luck
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Get him a porno magazine or video and buy some lingerie. Then get the kids a babysitter one night and just get him SO excited...but dont actually do anything. Eventually he wont care who is on top or where you are.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2009