WTF IS ANYONE WATCHING CNN ABOUT THE LIL BOY IN THE BALLOON?????

Is anyone else wondering what the hell is going on and why would you have something like this in the backyard where a child could have access to this????

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Now they think he may have fell out..How hard is to to find him..OMG I feel soo bad for him....
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I was thinking the same exact thing! Way to go that is definitely A++++ Parenting! How about paying a bit of attention to what your 6 yr old is up to? I pray that that poor baby in that hot air balloon stays safe and they get him down out of the sky soon :( 7,000 plus feet up in the air would be scary to an adult I cant imagine a poor 6yr old :( I am keeping him in my thoughts and prayers!
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• WOw, I'm missing something....what happened?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Whoa! What? Post a link! lol I'm sooo curious and can't find anything about it online!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 3:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091015/ap_on_re_us/us_boy_in_balloon
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• They are saying he wasn't in the balloon when they finally got it on the ground....that poor poor baby :(
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Oh goodness. I hope he didn't fall out.....but I read that his sibling saw him inside when it took off. Thats horrible.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Danger, and intelligence on what to go near or touch is taught at home first by the parents. A stove, knives, a car in the driveway, matches or lighters, a grill in the backyard, a pool... these are all things that could harm or kill a child.

My thoughts aren't why is it there rather did the child know better than to go near it without an adult. Fact is, there are a lot of children every year that drown in pools, burn themselves on stoves or grills, play with matches and lighters or try to drive their parents car when they all knew better... it doesn't make it right but it does and can happen without any parents intention.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009