Anyone Following the 6 yr. old Boy on the News Caught in the Hot Air Balloon?

WOW! Scary!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• omg this just came on my television screen. my question: what kind of people have a helium balloon so easily accessible to a 6 yr old? dont you at least put that contraption in the shed?? lol
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I just wrote a post on this,the balloon just landed, I don't understand,now they are saying,he's not in the balloon. I hope he is okay and well.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The family was on Wife Swap back in March I remember the episode. My husband was watching this with me and said that looked like the ballon we saw on that show. I started looking it up when they anounced they had been on the show. My husband thinks they did something to the kid. I don't know but they were really odd people so nothing would surprise me. They could claim he was abducted by aliens. They were that weird.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I was just watching that on the news!! Pretty weird story huh? The balloon landed, but he's not in there. It was in the air for 2 hours, so he could be ANYWHERE!! I sure hope they find him.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I am hoping he is hiding somewhere near home, afraid of getting in trouble. That family was crazy on wife swap!
    jdanielle82

Answer by jdanielle82 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2009