The little boy in the balloon!!! How can they not know if he fell out!!!

They said on CNN he may have fell out before it lifted out, OK so my point is WHERE THE HELL is he and why can't they locate him on the ground, A bit confused here...Prayers and hope for his safe return.

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ohhh my gosh, poor kid. i think he's most likey not in there. why cant they tell if he's inside? cant the news cameras zoom in?
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• They are not sure if he is in there or hiding because he might be afraid of getting in trouble for letting it go. As far as they know he is in there.
    LilCaprica

Answer by LilCaprica at 3:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• because there is a compartment within the balloon which is where they think he is, but it isn't see through..looks like it is going down...but now it is heading towards electric lines..this is scarey..my oldest daughter is 6 I couldn't imagine....
    LilCaprica

Answer by LilCaprica at 3:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The reporters on CNN are saying they aren't going to release whether the boy is in there or whether he fell out until they let the parents know. But they are saying it does not look like he is in there.
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• He is not in the balloon :(
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Well the only thing that got me was that they forced the helicopters out so fast.
    LilCaprica

Answer by LilCaprica at 3:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• hmm I was out and got a messege about this on my cell..wonder where he is?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It's possible he fell out during the time that his brother was informing the Father of the incident. I don't know how long he was in the air before the media and public were aware of this.
    Phase3

Answer by Phase3 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• They said someone claimed they seen SOMETHING fall out of the balloon...it is all hear say at this point.
    LilCaprica

Answer by LilCaprica at 3:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Let's all pray that he's hiding somewhere in his neighborhood, afraid because he untied his dad's science project and it floated away.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2009