Parent's Choice diapers...cheap, but good quality?

I'm tired of buying Huggies, but weary that the low price of Parent's Choice means low quality diapers. Who uses these?

Bernie19

Asked by Bernie19 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used them after 6 months...I found at night though, if she was close to the high end of the weight limit, that I needed to go up a size to prevent blow outs at night. I havent' had any other problems with them. Couldn't use Luvs or white cloud...too much fragrance and caused rashes
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• for boys the SUCK!!! you might be able to get by during the day, but forget it at night, my BFF says that for girls they work awesome!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I haven't used those but have used White Cloud and they did fine. Luvs were a joke, my kids peed right through them. We have a Dillons store here and I've been buying Kroger brand diapers. They are cheap but work very well. I'd say on par with the Pampers that we were buying. For the cost of one box or even package of Pampers, I can buy three bags of Kroger brand and they last through a pay period for us. One of the Pampers lasted a week, maybe a week and a half.

I'd say just buy a small bag of Parent's Choice and see if they work.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I received some Parent's Choice as a gift and I hated them. I also disliked the Luvs and despised the White Cloud. The Target store brand ones were ok. I really like the Walgreen's store brand premium or select style (not the regular ones though). If you do start experimenting with different store brands don't buy huge packages in case you hate them. I bought some at my local grocery store that were so bad I actually threw them away!
    Anonymous

• they work fine for my little boy, we even had a leak and taped one to the celing
    Anonymous

• I baby sit a kid who wears them and i HATE them! I just about put a hole in the every time i pull the tabs! and he always poops out the top! they are junk! i use pampers and luvs. they are the same! Luvs if you look are made by P&G and that is who make pampers as well! and they are CHEAP! from my own experience with white cloud on the kid i sit, i would NEVER put my child in them! good luck!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• ooops i meant parents choice! however, my dad just had a little girl and he used white cloud and i hate those too!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Parent's Choice = Awful. A much better option is the Target Brand, I found them to be the most similar to the huggies.
    Swingkid511

Answer by Swingkid511 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I love them!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I have always bought Pampers, but we are tight on money so I bought the Parent's Choice kind. NEVER AGAIN! Yesterday my DD pooped out the top. This morning she woke up with her pajamas soaked. Then again this afternoon she woke up from her nap (3 hours and had been changed right beforehand) with wet pants. So, 3 times in a row she's gone to sleep and they leaked/soaked through. I used Luvs a few times when she was younger and didnt have a problem. So if you're looking to save $ go with Luvs. Oh and also, the PC ones have NO stretch at all! I've ripped the tabs off trying to stretch them!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2009