if the holy ghost ministers in your life and tells u something

is it possible for God to change his mind?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• God can do anything.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 3:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• If God tells me to do something and I'm sure that it's not just my subconsious, I do it, and no he doesn't change his mind...If you feel he has, then what you heard probably wasn't Him. He has a plan for everything even if you don't understand it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The Holy Spirit will never force Himself on anyone, so unless someone is willing to open their mind and be open to changes, then I don't think so.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I beleive that it is possible for God to change His mind in general...I believe that our prayers can lead God to change His mind...after all Sodom and Gomorrah was to be destroyed with everyone there, but through the arguments and pleas of His servent, God changed His mind and allowed Lot and his family to leave with Abraham....God had agreed to spare the cities if Abraham could find even 10 righteous people...that was after God said He would destroy the cities...as far as if God spoken something to me to do...I have never expereinced Him changing his mine. As was stated above, I have thought something was God, to later realize it wasn't...
    JesusTransforms

Answer by JesusTransforms at 4:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• LOL.....
    Anonymous

• God can't change His own mind and he can't change the mind of humans. (I wasn't sure which "he" you were talking about) God can change the heart of a person but free will to choose is up to the person. If this is about a husband that has left, please know that sometimes God allows men to leave so God can provide you with the man GOD wants you to be with, not one that you think is right for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm going to bet that you felt God direct you one way for some time and now you feel God is directing you a different way, so you feel confused. This isn't God waffling, this is humans being beautifully imperfect and not always getting it right. God can guide you, but if your environment is changing and the people around you are changing, God might have to guide you again. He knows you can only control you. You can do it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• If I heard a voice telling me to do something I'd check myself into the psych ward.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2009