would you forgive your husband if he cheated on you,

moved out on you u had children together,if he comes back would u forgive him?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I would serouisly have to think about it. I mean there would be alot of trust issues there. I mean it all depends how much you love him and if you can trust him again
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Men cheat, women cheat and sometimes they do get back together and they have to work really hard to forgive. I dont think I could ever forgive my hubby for cheating. I am not the type of person that just lets things go, I know me and in the middle of a fight, the affair would be thrown right back into his face. So for me the answer would be NO.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• No. He shortened my health and our youngest childs life by having sex with a worthless piece of trash. I have HIV as does my youngest daughter who we concieved while he was having the affair. He died a couple years ago his whore died a few months ago. They got what they deserved. My daughter has full blown AIDs she is only 16 years old will never have children and if she makes it another month it will be a miracle. So no I haven't forgiven. Anyone who cheats puts their family at risk and they are the lowest form of life on the planet. Anyone who cheats can do this to their family and are horrible parents and humans.
    Anonymous

• I think he needs a place to stay really.... Only yourself can forgive this person and you will always wonder.... Touchy! ....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Forgiveness is for you, not for him. I forgave my jerk x but we couldn't make it work afterward. I stayed long enough to get a job and save up to leave.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• NO!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• No. I've taken enough from him. Trust is basically a thing of the past for us anyway, whether he admits it or not. Infidelity would be the dealbreaker.
    Anonymous

• Simply put, NO!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Why did he cheat? Why did he leave? Was it me? Had I changed so much from the person he married?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• NO. End of story.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2009