My question here is How many have been cheated on and have stayed and it has worked out?

I was cheated on this Monday I posted story and well we had it all perfect I dont lie PERFECT laughs, joy, all that happiness. He left to work and went out with a so called friend, he stayed out late and came back with hickies. He didnt even know he had him till I showed him and he said he dont recall. I dont care what story is DAMAGE is done. His ex warned me laughed at me and said he will cheat 2 yrs later he has. I dont know what to do we have kids and Im 32 weeks pregnant Im lost, confused and hurt. I love him even after this, he is my best friend, my partner and DH. Last time I was cheated on I walked out and never looked back hurt, but moved on. Im scared to stay and never trust again, Im scared to stay and be hurt again. I dont know if we will be able to save the LOVE and FAMILY we had. I never feared walking out, I dont fear leaving now, but something holds me HOW HAPPY I SEE MY KIDS? IM PREGNANT? I LOVE HIM ? DK

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• It can work out but first he has to admit that he did wrong...if he can't do that, then there is no hope...if he can do it, then it will be a long road to forgiveness but you should never forget...and he should not go out without you anymore since he cannot be trusted to act like a married man and take responsibility for his actions...

From what you say, it doesn't sound like he is even fessing up to what he did. He is denying what he did, there is no hope and this sounds like it wouldn't be the first time he's done it, just the first time he's gotten caught.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• me
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It's all in what you can take. If he has a history of cheating (according to x) then that's something to consider but I wouldn't leave now. I'd stay and plan. I'd watch him and give him a chance to prove himself but I'd be taking money and putting it back so if in the future you want to leave, you can. If he stops cheating then you can always spend the money on something else.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• He already called for a family councling. He took medical leave from work cuz he said he cant function know he's losing the family. He said he dosent remember but hanging out and drinking shots and that its no excuse, he said its his fault and he has to make it better.

Seems like he is trying, but I dont believe in cheating and second chances I SWEAR I want to walk and never look back ... He has been asleep and I want to beat him with a bat. I know its not the way then I want to kiss him and LOVE him.

Anonymous

• I have never been cheated on, and I have already decided that if my DH cheats on me, I would make him leave and never come back. HOWEVER, my dad cheated on my mom once. It was nothing and he never thought it would get that far, but it did. They stayed together. I wasn't sure why at first, but now I see how much he really does love her. I can see how much he appreciates her. They are actually happy now. Give it time, I am sure you will find out if you stying with him was the right thing. Something else you have to consider. How long have you been married? For the past few years you have been some one's wife and mother. You have forgotten what it's like to be on your own, and I think this scares you more than anything. I know it scares me. I'm not saying leave your marriage, but you have to be honest with yourself about why you stayed with him.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2009