ill be 14 weeks tommorrow... is it possible that i could be feeling the babys heartbeat or movement now?

when i raise my arms and am laying down i feel a very fast heartbeat or movement in my stomache across from my belly button and down away for my rib cage...is it possible...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really dont think you can feel the babys heartbeat, with the fluid, etc.. that cushions the baby I dont think it is possible but that could be your heartbeat, a pregnant womans heartbeat increases during pregnancy.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The heartbeat is the pulsing of the cord but you can feel the baby move if you know what to feel for
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Im 14 weeks tomorrow too, I thought that I have felt movement but Im not to sure
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Heartbeat, no...but I felt my last baby for the first time at 13 weeks, so that's possible.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 4:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• You won't feel a heartbeat. Usualy with your first you won't feel the baby until about 17-22 weeks. And it will feel like flutters, pops, or like a muscle twitch. With your second and other pregnancies you can feel those flutters as soon as 12-14 weeks. BUT at 14 weeks the baby is still below your belly button, not above it or the stomach area.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i think you could be feeling your baby move.
    Anonymous

• You could feel your baby move at this stage but not the heartbeat. I think in your case it may be something else. At 14 weeks the baby is still a lot lower then that. the top of your uterus should still be 3-4 inhes below your belly button.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2009