Can you do this?

There is a big river with a bridge, in one side of the river you have a lion, a sheep and a flowers basket. You need to take them, one by one, to the other side of the river but making sure that you can't leave the lion with the sheep alone because the lion will eat it and either can't leave the sheep with the flowers basket alone because the sheep will eat it. Can you transport them to the other side alive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You take the sheep first to the other side, then you go and get the lion and you take the sheep back with you. Afterwards to put the sheep on land and take the flowers to the other side where the lion is and at the end you go and get the sheep!
    That's the solution!
    Anonymous

• lol i think so i would take the flower basket because the sheep would fallow that and the lion would fallow the sheep. im prolly wrong but im used to that lol.
    zoeybearsmama

Answer by zoeybearsmama at 4:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Please e-mail me the solution. My brain hurts....
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Agree with anon :15! I answered one like this a few weeks ago but it had a fox and a goat in it....... : )
    Anonymous

• http://www.webriddles.com/allriddles.php
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• That seems like a lot of trouble.....lol....I'm replying to the answer to the riddle. :)

Personally, if I knew the lion was going to eat the sheep if left alone with him, then I would worry about him eating me, too. So I would leave the lion on one side and take the sheep and flowers with me in one trip to the other side......hehehe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2009