on a low budget and need ideas

What kind of ideas do you have for baby shower favors for a baby boy? Low budget and am helping out a friend. Cant wait to hear some ideas!

God Bless!

MamaCass05

Asked by MamaCass05 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dollar store candles or soaps or get bags of peppermint lifesavers, mix some water with powdered sugar for "glue" and get blue jelly beans....make pacifiers with two lifesavers glued together with the "glue" and glue a jelly bean on the one end to make a pacifier, string with blue curling ribbon and it's an edible treat.

You'll find lots of cute things and ideas at: www.babyshower101.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i didn't do favors at my baby shower b/c of low budget, we had a cake, chips, crackers, dips, punch and me lol
    Anonymous

• I went to one where they had little blue votive candles with a note that had a little poem. I wish I knew the poem but it was something about saying a prayer for the baby every time you light the candle. You can get a case of them really cheap!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• we didnt do favors either but we did little prizes for winning the games..... try the dollar store and clearance section at Target and wal mart....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• try the dollar store. maybe get some candles....or sometimes you can find little dolls that are boys and maybe find a poem about baby boys like another mom said someone did. blue candies, or candies with blue wrappers.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• a pkg of flower seeds with a note and ribbon attached..sayinga seed has been planted, or as this child grows...something like that.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The dollar tree has more than you would think. They even have the small bottles of bubbles. I had a lot of stuff that was cheap. But you only need snacks. I wanted to go all out, but it's "your" party. I was told so many times to sit back and relax.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 5:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Go to www.orientaltrading.com ... They have a ton of bulk baby shower favors for cheap (just search for baby shower or baby boy). I got some wedding favors there ;)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2009