Missing Period, 1 month and 1 week late...

My last period was suppose to come september 8th and it is now october 15 and still nothing. I am not pregnant, I took three pregnancy tests and they were all negative (not even an itty bitty maybe line) What is going on? has this happened to anyone else? I was very stressed about the time I missed the first one but Im not anymore. oh I also had a baby in may and am breastfeeding but I had 3 periods after her birth and each started on exactly the 8th of the month.... any suggestions as to whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Health

• You could have false negatives. Go to the doctor and get a blood test done. Then go from there. if you are pregnant, congrats. If not, they can find out whats wrong.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• You may not have ovulated yet which will delay a period
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• When you are breastfeeding you can skip periods at any time. All it takes is a little more breastfeeding at the right time of your cycle and you won't have a period.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• This happens to me, it's nothing to worry about. I seem to ovulate every 5 weeks meaning that a few times a year I miss a period. Hope that's all it is for you, but I wouldn't bother with taking a blood test to see if I was pregnant unless that was a concern or possibility due to not using birth control.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2009