Halloween costumes!

Are you making them yourselves or buying them? What are they? How are you going to celebrate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD Is going as a monkey for Halloween. I think I'm just going to do the same thing I did last year; I went to a vintage store and bought a red fringe dress (flapper girl style) and had my mom do a finger wave in my hair.

boo

SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• No, I ordered mine & hubbys online, and I'll get my kids at like walmart or something.
    My lil grl will be a princess and baby boy will be a pumpkin.

I'm going to be a bumblebee and hubby is going to be Hef or a ninja.

lol
    Oh, we are celebrating by going to a few adult parties, taking the kids
    to a party, and tricker-treating for the kids. Happy Halloween
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 4:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• we got ours at wal mart...we tried the trift stores first to find something original but didnt have anything the kids liked..and have to say i was rather disappointed on how slutty the girls costumes were in stores even for the toddlers ...with barely there costumes. we had a hard time finding one for my 2 yr old but settled on a pirate dress that was half way decent
    Anonymous

• I bought them. My 5 YO is a vampire. My 3 YO is a scary skeleton and my 5 moth old is a teddy bear.... we just go to family's houses.
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 5:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My daughter will be a pink witch, and my son will be a pirate. We are buying this year from walmart. I really wanted to order nice costumes like we did last year but we don't have the money since we just moved. Oh well, maybe next year. The plus of halloween costumes for us is the kids use them all year round for dress up.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My son is going to be a skeleton, I bought the costume last year at Walmart. We are planning on going trick or treating around the neighborhood!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My daughter is going to be a pumpkin. My Husband and I won't be dressing up, we are just going to take her trick or treating.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• my 7 and 8 year old daughter are royal princesses and my 10 year old is a southern belle. they were all bought. the girl costumes that you can buy are pretty short so i just put leggings under them when they are too short..
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 6:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2009