montgomerys tubercles?

ok so im not going to ask the question "am i pregnat" i was just wondering how big of syptoms nipple soreness and montgomerys tubercles are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's tough because nipple soreness and changes in your breasts can occur with PMS too, even if it's something you normally don't experience.

The first thing that clued me in on this pregnancy was 2 days after AF hadn't arrived I took a bubble bath and noticed my areolas were darker than usual.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i was pregnat before and didnt know until i was 7 weeks. I miscarried shortly after. I also think i was in denial of being pregnat which is why i didnt notice as many symptoms. I was very young. I got off birthcontrol two months ago. and had my period that ended on the 2nd and my next isnt due till the 23rd so im not thinking its pms, ive always been very regular.
    Anonymous