Do you find being pregnant causes you to lose it a little quicker, less patience anyone?

I work in a medical office and deal with patients ALL DAY. I am the type of person or try to be the kind of person that is cordial not matter what. I am not the type to throw a fit in a store because something rang up the wrong way, and if a patient gives me unnecessary attitude I am still pleasant and always carry a smile on my face. I take their crap. I try to be the opposite of what most rude people are. HOWEVER, being pregnant kind of has turned this around a bit. I guess I have more back bone. I find now if a patient or anyone gives attitude I don’t take the crap, I put them in their place as respectfully as I can. I don’t curse them up and down and I am not sarcastic but I let them know where I am coming from. I am a Latina and had some sass to begin with, but I think I have more of it and it scares me sometimes lol my hubby on the other hand love it! Can anyone relate?

brkr082005

Asked by brkr082005 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL yep hormones are raging, I can be as sweet as pie on minute, a lunatic the next, crying the next and back to being on top of the world all in the time it took me to type my answer =)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• its the hormones
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm the same way with this baby. When I was pregnant with my 2 year old son I was always happy and cheerful. With this baby...oh my gosh. I don't know where my temper has gone! It's really annoying because half the time I know I am being unreasonable or mean and I can't stop it. I just have to open my big mouth. I think it'll be okay as long as it goes away when this baby is born! LOL! =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 5:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• LOL... I am the same way... I work in an office where I deal with people all day and I have a lot of patience but since I've been pregnant I have been snapping at everyone (even my boss) and the guys at work avoid me like the plague.
    Gigi76825

Answer by Gigi76825 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes! It's like being 14 years old and listening to angry music. I'm retarded with hormones. I'm completely dispassionate about the whining of others. Like a co-worker got food poisoning and left to throw up during a big department meeting on Monday then came back and sat next to me.

And you know what I was thinking? "You f-ing bastard, Here I am with motion sickness wrist bands and an empty cup in case I can't make it to the toilet and you want sympathy! You better have food poisoning and not the swine flu or I will remove your n*@#$ thru your nostrils if you give it to me."

So, yes. it is normal. And if anyone tells me it's not normal,, well! LOL!!

Hang in there!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2009