What do you think? (Balloon story)

News footage captured this....do you think this is the boy falling out, or something else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia2LWTkF73o

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• My 6yr old actually noticed this while we were watching the news coverage, pretty good eyes I have to say cause i didn't see it. I told him there was a boy the same age as him in the balloon(at first we thought) and then as we were watching the recap he says "the boy fell out". Not sure if it was the boy or not, but i'm thinking it would have to be.

My 17 yr old says something else happened to the boy and this is a diversion. He has a vivid imagination. Not saying it isn't possible, just don't think so...in my opinion.

I just saw this family on wifeswap yesterday on lifetime. the henne/martel families. The dad in this family has a really, really bad temper and is a major control freak. And the ironic thing is...mayumi(sp?) the mom of falcon(kid in balloon) was trying to get the other family to be less overprotective of their kids then this happens. Strange....
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Some of the comments are saying it is faked. Are they showing it on the tv too?
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 5:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It was something. But it's hard to tell.if it was the boy
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It's edited. It's so visible in the clip, that if it had happened live, the newscasters would have said something about it; someone would have definitely seen it and pointed it out.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Thats what I was thinking as well after I watched it again.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• that's what I thought 5:10....the fact that the newscasters said nothing was the odd thing.
    Anonymous

• They removed the video from youtube...what does that mean?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• He was found alive at home hiding.
    Anonymous