Anyone ever feel like their period was coming for several days even though ur not due for it yet and it turn out to be implantation?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No
    Anonymous

• YES. That is how this pregnancy was for me exactly. For 2 weeks i kept thinking i was going to start my period. I never did. I am now almost 13 weeks pregnant!!!!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes- me. I had cramps, breast tenderness, and spotting. Turned out the spotting was implantation bleeding. I swore my period was coming.
    Anonymous

• yes, i was 4 days early, and it was really light for one day. I wasn't so sure, so i took a test when I was suppose to start...I am now 6 weeks :)
    Anonymous

• Yep with both of my pregnanies. I try to explain to people it wasn't cramps but the way your stomach feels right before you get your period. I could never think of another way to explain the feeling.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009