how do i get hubby to do foreplay

Asked by motherofthree79 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Good question, lol! I just stop him every time he "tries" and tell him he's not allowed to start anything with me until he plays first, LOL! Usually, he cooperates and does what I want :)

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• If your the one doing the foreplay and he wont reciprocate, then stop giving him foreplay.  I SOO hate it when men are "You do me, But I aint doing you!"  How selfish and typical of men!

Answer by vbruno at 11:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Tell him. Randomly strike up a sex conversation & ask him if there's anything he would like you to try. Then maybe bring it up that you'd like a little more foreplay & be specific. Try not to make it sound like he sucks in bed, but more like you want MORE of him. And when he does finally give you the foreplay, make sure he KNOWS you're enjoying it. :)

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Well, have you told him how you feel? That you want to do some playing around first. I always ask my husband what he likes and if I'm doing it how he likes. Try doing it first and see if he follows along.

Answer by mommaq20 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• tell him, plain and simple. It took me three years to finally tell my hubby what I want from sex, and it's amazing now. All the time, all I had to do is speak up :)

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Other than telling him straight out (which would be my first option), while your playing with him, see how he reacts by you touching yourself at the same time. Then try only touching yourself and tell him "hunny I wanna play, can you come help me out?" usually that'll work...and while he's helping you, you still return the favor 69!!

Answer by emly40 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2008