do you guyslike (or love) coffee?

i began to work nights (only for a few hours) and i thought coffee might help me stayup to do my work. ive never drank coffee before so my question IS do you guys love it? we have some in the house(my dh used to drink it) but how do you guys like it? with milk, sugar? etc

naturepeace

Asked by naturepeace at 6:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I love coffee, but it took some getting used to when I first began to drink it.
    I started by putting a lot of sugar and using whole milk to lighten it way back when.
    Over the years I cut back on the sugar until I now use no sugar at all. We transitioned ourselves to skim milk and that is like water in coffee so we began to use powdered Coffeemate, which has a nice flavor.
    I can still use a liquid lightener so long as it is thick (Coffeemate, half and half, whole milk), but I cannot stand any other brand of powdered lightener - it can only be the Coffeemate brand.
    Try experimenting at home with different coffees, lighteners, sugar, flavors, etc, to begin to get an idea of what you might like.
    Happy coffeeing!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• LOVE it! lol with cream(not milk eww) and sugar!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I don't drink coffee at all, YUCCCCK
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'll drink it with creamer and sugar but coffee has the opposite effect on me. When I drink it I get really slleeeepppy! I could drink it before going to bed and still sleep soundly.
    Anonymous

• Of corse I like/love coffee. With cream and splenda.

Answer by louise2 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• love coffee but unfortunately it doesn't love me =( i have acid reflux
    Anonymous

• love love love it :) Black. Strong & black
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I like coffee and I usually drink it with creamer or cold. If it is hot it makes me sleepy so I usually drink it at night. Caffeine does not keep me awake.

When I worked nights I was always hungry. I would snack on healthy things like cheese and crackers and peanuts. Drink lots of water too.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Before I got pregnant I was coffee CRAZY lol it was my favorite drink and if I skipped a day I was jittery so I suppose you can say I was addicted, I haven't had any since I found out I was pregnant. I miss it.
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2009