Ok so now what, the little boy is found what do you think now????

I mean whos fault is this? Do you think the parents need to be more careful? Well I think if the parents are going to do this they need to BE MORE responsible and not let the children have access to this kind of things, whats you opinion on the and PLEASE LET'S NOT BASH EACH OTHER everyone has their own opinion and is entitled to it.

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Way to state the obvious.
    Anonymous

• do you always close questions within 5 minutes of starting them?
    Anonymous

• Its obvious they taught him well enough NOT to get into it. So guess they aren't so reckless after all.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• still think it was a publicity stunt by the parents.
    Anonymous

• I think that some of these questions need to be closed out. Happy ending to a story that had potential for a tragic ending.
    Anonymous

• The fact a 6 year old could disappear like that under their nose shows how little supervision the kids have. I know this family and they do not parent their kids they are too self absorbed in what they want to do the boys are raising themselves. I had to cut off contact with this family as a friend after a few things happened. I was not all that shocked when I found out who the family was. I recogonized the ballon immediately on TV and called my sister who is still friends with them. I don't think it was a publicity stunt I think it was simply three little boys that were ignored getting into trouble. I guess they are going to get the attention they have been lacking finally.
    Anonymous

• So, you witnessed them continually ignoring or neglecting their children and all you did was stop talking to them? Why didn't you call authorities when you saw them neglecting the boys? If this is true at all, you are a part of the problem.
    Anonymous

• Why can't we all rejoice in the fact the 6 year old is alive and well!

Answer by older at 6:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Kids will be kids. In this case it happened to be letting a huge helium baloon go up. LOL Not typical but things like that happen all the time. I'm sure the kids were told not to go in or near the thing and the parents are not to blame due to negligence.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I feel sorry for the kids who have parents that say kids will be kids... I think the parents should be help acountable for something due to the fact that they had no idea where the kids was for so many hours, I mean c'mon where the heck were they before all this happened ???
    Anonymous