Why so many vac questions all the time?

You do it or you don't. Why do people feel the need to constantly talk about this?
Do what you think is good for your family- don't give them shots or give them shots, why the need to argue about it so much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No idea. I get my kids vaccinated.

We will not be getting the n1h1 though. No idea why people argue.

KEEP THE PEACE CAFEMOMERS ;D
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It's really not that black and white. Some people selectively vax. A lot of moms feel strongly about both sides so the discussion will continue.

You could say the same about BF. Some do and some don't. Some partially BF and FF. But there will always be supporters for both sides.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• There are some people out there that thinks that there way is the only way. Religion, breastfeeding, no spanking, not vaccinating ect.....

Answer by louise2 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Considering I stay at home with dd 5days a week and work only two, I ask ?'s like this because I dont live on cm and wanna know other mothers opinions and views. i kinda thought thats what this site was for? Maybe im wrong. I also vax my kids and are curious as to why others dont so that i can tbetter understand than judge. I never bash or intend to ask the ? for the sake of argument
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• and when i said live on cm... Imean that others dont see the other posts.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I think there are a lot of weirdo's on here that love to argue or say they are better than others, or that others are worse. I can't answer why people are this way but personally I am with you... do it, don't do it... don't care, same goes for any other issue that keeps coming up that really is a personal decision made by a parent for their child.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 8:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Because there are a crapton of closed-minded, ignorant people that think that their way is the ONLY way, and everyone else is wrong- no discussion, period, end of story, wrong. This goes for both sides of pretty much every debate.

Basically, what every other argument on this website is based on: Ignorance, stupidity, intolerance, and/or fear of the unknown.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:37 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I AGREE !
    Anonymous