Baby movement

I lifted a box of dimes, but i feel ok. But the past 2 days i havent felt a lot of baby movment like i did before. Do babies just have there days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think they do. my son does at least hell be so active for about 5 or 6 days then he just rolls for 2 days. it scared the crap outta me but then i give him 2 days an hes back to normal. just keep an eye on it make sure they are moving, but if your super worried just call your dr :) good luck im sure everything is ok :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 6:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• when i moved into my house i was 36weeks pregnant and i lifted some boxes that were not real heavy, but heavy enough and my baby was fine. How far along are you? My babies did not move that much once i was farther along because there is just not a lot of room left. they also did not move hardly at all the day i went into labor. I have 3 children and one on the way so i have some experience....lol
    Anonymous

• Mine did. I don't know how many times I was scared to death and about to go to the hospital bc he hadn't moved in a while...and then all of a sudden, he's start moving again.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009