how can someone handle having 6 kids on after another?

not trying to start drama...
there is the lady here who has 6 kids all a year or less apart and she just had a baby 3 months ago and pregnant with her 7th...that has to be exhausting ..all of it caring for the other kids of which most are in diapers or pull up and being pregnant for years to a time...whats sad is neither her or her husband work....i dont understand the point to having that many kids...i mean i love kids but stopped at 3 and had mine 3 yrs apart....and its still lot of work...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom had 5 kids all less than 2 years apart and the only answer I can think of is: She is superwoman! LOL

I would be terrified to have that many children with no jobs.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Mindset.

I have a 2yr old and 2 month old, I'm pregnant again ;)
    9 WEEKS

Everyones different.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Well I have 4 kids now...4 year old twins, 1 1/2 year old and a 6 month old. And I am 33 weeks pregnant with triplets..so like kerri said, everyone is different. I have friends on here that I went to high school with who have 10 or 11 kids.
    In my mind, if you can take care of them financially, physically and emotionally, then go for it!
    katfranz111

Answer by katfranz111 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I have a good friend with 9 kids that are all less than 2 years apart. She is amazing, of course she stays home and her husband has a great job. Their home is big enough, and well set up, she also homeschool's her kids, and they are all intelligent, kind and well behaved kids!! Some of us were meant to have 2 or 3, some were meant to have 10, and some weren't meant to have kids. My friend with 9 kids handles hers better than some I know with just 1.......

Definitely an individual decision.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Women who do that are definitely "super" moms in my book! If they have the stamina, love, and passion for their children then it is their personal decision and lifestyle. I admire women who are able to have many children as if it were no hardship. ♥
    Personally, I would never have had the energy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2009