Rolling over

What is the average age most babies start to roll over? Is there anything I can do to help her learn how? She is 3 1/2 months btw.

CrystalJanie

Asked by CrystalJanie at 6:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son (now 6months) rolled over 2 days after he turned 3 months but all babys are different just give her lots of tummy time our nurse suggested to try to give our son tummy time every time we changed him (not easy to do hes not always n the mood lol) but just thinking about that we gave him lots more tummy time and hes almost crawling now so take ur time all babies are different try puttin her fav toy next to her and keep trying she will get it GL
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• my dd will be 3 months Saturday, and has rolled over once or twice, but just can't figure it out completely.
    reava

Answer by reava at 7:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• mine was 2.5 months old when he started doing it.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My son rolled over at about a month, just once, then didn't do it again until he was 2 months, again just once, then skipped three months altogether and started rolling over all the time at 4 months. Tummy time tummy time tummy time.....it's the best thing for them right now. According to the wikipedia, the average age for starting to roll over on purpose is anywhere from 4 to 5 months. You have plenty of time to let her learn. Best of luck.
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 9:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009