So 'Nuclear Option' is on the table, but still without a price tag? How is this acceptable?

I won't debate the need for health care reform. I want to know why anyone would stand by the reconciliation option, especially when we don't have important answers like how much will this cost each of us, what will it do for my family, and how are families that are already finacially hurting supposed to start paying for a plan that they won't be able to use for 4 year?

How can anyone accept this sort of wreckless decision making?

The claims that Health Care Reform Can't Wait does not hold water, since even by their own plan it will wait 4 years, unless their whole point was that they would start collecting on it immediately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's not acceptable to me or any of the Republicans. Americans will call and call and hope it does some good when the time comes. There is nothing good about this bill and it's only going to get worse. There is no excuse for the behind doors wrangling either. Transparency poop. Another one of Obamas lies. Unfortunately there are consequences for the way we vote in elections and we are at a definate disadvantage.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Pretty sickening isn't it. Time to revolt if you ask me.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I agree, but have to wonder what can be done to undo this mess when they finally figure out the financial disaster that it will surely cause?

Anonymous

• Transparency poop. Another one of Obamas lies.
    _______
    LOL! No it wasn't lies they are just giving transparency to Russia not us!

This is what Obama thinks will get him reelected. Ya know
    :::Obama Voice:::
    If I am not reelected, all this hard work and time spent will be thrown out by my opponent. To fully reap the benefits of all the CHANGE we have accomplished and the CHANGE that we have YET to accomplish I need YOU to back ME. Because I back YOU!
    LOL
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• How very strange. I think I hear crickets in this question. Where are all of the Dem Reform defenders?
    Anonymous

• They rarely answer questions about things they can't defend. Just put the head in the sand or say something stupid. Like " your a hater, racist, etc..."
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• We better make sure the people we elect in 2010 are prepared to repeal this. Even if it goes through it still still be pulled back before fully taking effect. We will still have to pay the taxes until then though. Maybe they can use those to pay down the debt.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2009