boyfriend in denial

okay so i just found out i was pregnant with my second child, and same as the first time i was pregnant, when i took a hpt my boyfriend said that it didnt mean i was pregnant and that only a doctor can tell me I'm pregnant. so this time he keeps saying the same thing even though I'm a month late he still goes on about how just because the test is positive doesnt mean im pregnant. has this happened to anyone else? i mean i know you cant have a false positive, but i mean the father of the child being in denial?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• men are so hard headed. makes me wanna smack him upside his head! even though he isnt even my man!
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 6:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• just go get a blood test at ur local emergency room or go to the health department and when ut says u r then he cant deny it any more good luck on the new baby
    Anonymous

• thanks lol
    Anonymous

• you think thats bad my bro in law thought the docs were lying to him and my sister lol!
    seen the ultrasound and still was in denial he is just now getting it thur his big fat head and she 36 weeks
    Anonymous

• Your second child with the same douche who didn't want one, seriously, I am not usually mean spirited, but what were you thinking???? These are people you are creating, that deserve good loving and happy homes, did you think number 2 would seal the deal and get him to marry you? Because marriage changes everything, why don't you go home to your mom, and get your self together and make good choices, you deserve and your kids deserve better than some dumb ass who won't even acknowledge they are coming!
    Anonymous

• I didn't see anything that said her bf didn't want the child, just that he doesn't trust HPTs.
    Anonymous

• Guys can be dumb sometimes. They make hpt's for a reason. Fasle positives are very unlikey.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Wow, Anon 4:23 has a bug up her butt today. I'm pretty sure she totally misunderstood the entire post.
    Anyway, That's just a man for ya! He'll get over it and be a happy daddy to your second child.
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 7:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I didn't misunderstand the entire post, no bug here, just sick and tired of people contiuning to expect someone to change, look I am not against single mother hood but she said at the end he is always in denial, my son goes to school with people who live with their 2nd or 3rd baby's daddy and wonder why no one will commit to them call me old fashioned, but I am SORRY the best home is one where BOTH parents want the child!! Unmarried or not, so BASH me all you want, but don't disrespect the fact that Wanted children have MUCH better lives!!!! I will bet my bottom dollar that her parents are going to croak!!!
    Anonymous

• reallY^^^ anon take that wild hair out of your ass really she didn't say he didn't want it and she said nothing about marriage!!slap

Anonymous