Are ALL two year old boys obsessed with cars?

My Son has a toybox overflowing with a variety of toys He once played with often..now they just sit there and He doesn't play with anything but His gazillion Hot Wheels and other car toys. I love it! But I still wanna know if He's the only cars addict. =P That applies to the movie Cars, too - He is Lightning McQueen's No. 1 Fan!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 6:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 4 year old son has been obsessed with Cars, the movie, cars in general, and now Monster Trucks since he learned they exist. He went through a big Thomas phase when he was 3, but nothing compares to cars. Maybe he will be a mechanic and save me thousands of dollars when he's older!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Totally into cars and then Thomas the train.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• my son is just like jeanclaudia's. i bought him these little tonka trucks, small enough for his hands, but too big to put in his mouth. they're great. when I need to keep him occupied, thomas the train DVD. Every night when we go upstairs to bed, he has to grab one or two of his cars and take them to bed and everytime we go out he has to take one of his cars. i think its cute.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• No, My son is lightning McQueens #1 fan. lol. and Wall-E to! He is 5 though and yes he was obsessed with cars for a long time!! We have transitioned more into Star Wars lately though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• LOL...this is a cute topic! I don't have any boys, but I remember when my brothers and I were young kids I always played with their cars and trucks. My favorite was the big, yellow, metal dumptruck. I played with that for hours on end!
    I'm glad there are still a lot of "boy" things out there for the boys. With all the princess and fairy toys (I have all girls) it's nice to see "boy" things. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• DS1~obsessed with anything electrical
    DS#2~obsessed with cars
    DS#3~obsessed with balls of any kind LOL

Thats what my kids were obsessed with at that age(well the last one is 21 mths so he's close to 2 LOL).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• No, my sone doesnt really, but he sure loves trains and ninja turtles
    EarthMom6

Answer by EarthMom6 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2009