Lindsay Graham attacking Ron Paul...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dauk46aAIgA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dauk46aAIgA
    Anonymous

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNRMcuwxpMk

Part II

Anonymous

• Ron always seems to say it best...we need to continue the RP Revolution!!

AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 7:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I don't like either one of them.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• So itsmesteph - you don't like the Constitution?....hmm...interesting...
    Anonymous

• I hope he (RP) runs again...He would have had my vote last year and still has it now. I have not seen anything that he has said that wasn't mirrored by his voting record. He is probably the only Politician I would consider trusting.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• If the GOP ever plans on being a force to be reckoned with the people - they are gonna have to lose people like Lindsay Graham. He is divisive - and panders to the Good Ol' Boys Club...he doesn't reach out to the youth of America like RP does...and he says that there is no use for the libertarian party...I don't think the Republican Party OR the Libertarian Party have any use for Lindsay Graham. LG gives all conservatives a bad name and shame on him for bad mouthing Dr. Paul!
    Anonymous

• Crissy

I don't know, if at his age, Paul will ever be successful in his bid for th eWH but his son is entering politics, you should check him out.....

Ron Paul might be a serious contender only if his OWN party will get behind him. (which may happen after the last election)
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Sweet - I don't disagree that it would be difficult for RP to win the White House, however,every time he runs, more and more people understand his message of individual liberty and support such a candidate - even if he doesn't win he is still clearing a path for Rand to become a reckoning force in Constitutionalism....
    Anonymous

• Yeah Sweet, I know he is getting old... a girl can dream can't she? lol

Yeah his son Rand seems like he could get more Repubs to back him. That was the whole Issue with Ron, his own party didn't back him and I never could figure out why!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2009