Favorite toys for 18 month old?

I am looking for moms out there to tell me their favorite toy for their 18 month old. My DS loves anything trucks, airplanes, and balls. He loves to walk and run everywhere. These toys could be educational or not. Nicholas loves to explore and is very curious. He also loves music. Thanks for the help.

polishprincess6

Asked by polishprincess6 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• at that age, my son loved to play with his leap frog activity table. he actually still plays with it on occasions. his new passion is cars and balls.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• There is a wash and go frige magnet toy. It plays music and you are suppose to mix and match several vehicles. It tells you a little about each vehicle. My 22 month old loves the wooded puzzles, the big Lego's, and wooden blocks. He might like a Nerf bat and ball. Or a small soccer ball and net.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2009