Is there a way to burn movies?

How do you do that? I wanted to burn my daughter a few Disney dvd's for Christmas, and was wonderring how people do this? A free waywould be great!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Disney DVD's are copy right protected and if you try to burn it it will have a dark lines all through the picture making it worthless... Try the Disney movie Club. you can get 4 for 1.99 each with free shipping. the catch is you have to buy 4 at full price in 2 years. Do that with your tax return when it's a little easier... That's what we are doing for our kids. that's basically what they are getting this year for Christmas. that and what I buy from selling our PlayStation, games and dance pads, a rocking chair and a rocking horse... I may sell a T.V. and a book shelf so they can have a little more...
    Anonymous

• you can do it on your computer but you need a dvd burner and a dvd decrypter.
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 7:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• you can burn disney movies if you have the decrypter
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 7:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• wink miniYou can burn any movies Disney included if you have the right software. I use a program calles ripit4me but I'm not sure if this one is still around. Try a google search. Of course you can only do this to back up copies of movies you legally own. 

spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 8:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2009