im so frustrated help

it seems like since i took my husband back last year things been going down hill, when we were separated i was living off of child support and part time work and had all the bills paid and money left over and i didnt get that much money coming in..my hubby has a state job that pays 14 an hour and we been late on all the bills since he moved back in and now its to the point that we are getting shut off notices ..he got mad cause my mom wont lend us the money for the utilities cause we owe her 1000 already..i keep telling my hubby we got to pay her something every month, we borrowed that 3 years ago...every pay check he goes out behind my back and buys movies and vid games and the rest of the money i honestly dont know where its going...our total bills which include phone net car insurance ect only add up 1300 a month there is no excuse of why we cant pay bills..im tired of living this way any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask yourself the old Ann Landers question...are you better off with him or without him? Sp far it sounds like "without."

Answer by gdiamante at 7:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• get rid of his ass!

oh and then get your own checking account in YOUR name only...........
    Anonymous

• Get the bills set up to where the company takes it directly out of the checking account so he can only spend what's left over.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2009